As part of our endowment program, ECF helps churches, dioceses, schools, and other organizations with new gifts for future mission and ministry in several ways:
- Planned giving programs – We provide resources and advice to set up and sustain an effective planned giving program.
- Endowment gifts – We provide tools to develop and explain a vision for endowment gifts.
- Legacy society – We provide resources to establish a legacy society to honor those who have made or committed to making a planned gift or endowment gift.
- Endowment campaign – We have tools to help consider when and how to carry out an endowment campaign or special appeal.
- Donor resources – We offer life income gifts and a donor-advised fund so that interested donors can easily make a gift to Episcopal organizations.
Many church members wish to acknowledge the importance of their faith, and their church or faith community. We can help you make it possible for them to do so.
Please contact us for more information. We would like to help you grow your endowment with new gifts.