What are the advantages of working with ECF to plan and manage your endowment and investment funds?
- Insight – Like you, we are an Episcopal organization, and we understand the faith that underpins your work. We share your care for your congregation and community and your concern for future mission and ministry. Many of us have been lay leaders in our churches and are familiar with church governance and decision making.
- Education – We empower leaders to oversee their organization’s endowment and invested funds. We provide sample documents, advise on best practices, and encourage dialogue on how to use funds to greatest effect. We help you fulfill your legal responsibilities and make good decisions for the future of your organization.
- Partnership – We have teamed up with State Street Global Advisors to provide investment management services, combining in our endowment management program the Episcopal expertise of ECF with the investment expertise of one of the world’s largest managers of institutional funds.
- Collaboration – We work together with you, listening and learning, to clarify strategic goals and shape investment plans that match your needs with up-to-date investment thinking.
- Flexibility – We offer a number of investment strategies, including both active and passive management, socially responsible options, and sometimes shorter-term portfolios, knowing that the investment goals of our clients may vary.
- Fiduciary Responsibility – ECF and State Street Global Advisors assume fiduciary responsibility for the investment management of client funds, an especially important benefit for busy church staff and volunteer leaders.
- Client Service – Responsiveness to our clients is at the heart of our program, and as a mission-based organization we are readily available to help you.
- Growth – At ECF, we know that endowments can grow incrementally through investment returns but exponentially through planned giving and other new gifts. We can help you establish and sustain an endowment giving program that makes meaningful gifts possible.
- Transformation – We can explore and explain how your endowment and invested funds may help you respond to the changing needs of your organization and the Episcopal Church.
Please contact us for more information. We would be pleased to talk with you about how we can work together.